Mastercam Mill-Turn programming streamlines high-power multistream machine centers for increased performance and safety. These multitasking CNC machines reduce multiple setups, manual part handling, redundant fixturing, and idle time for improved productivity in manufacturing.
Using Mastercam’s proven milling and lathe toolpaths, this software simplifies the programming process for mill-turn machines with job setups keyed to the exact machine in your shop.
- Optimization, synchronization, and visualization in a single platform.
- Automation to easily manage complex operations between multiple machine data streams.
- Efficient milling, turning, and drilling operations with fewer setups at high speed.
- Program simple lathes in addition to complex machines.
This lathe mill combination programming software provides a set of routines to program complex parts and test your cutting strategies in a single environment—before your stock is on your multitasking machine. You can use Mill-Turn to machine parts without fear of costly collisions or machine damage.
- Automated job setup
- Intelligent, stock-aware toolpaths
- Powerful Gantt- or Tree-style synchronization
- Intuitive part handling tools specific to your machine
- Full machine simulation with accurate visual feedback
- Powerful Multiaxis cutting
Mastercam Mill-Turn provides a custom machining environment in which the machine configuration and limits are captured and displayed graphically to ensure safety and quality.